Pichada C. Honick, DDS PA: Dental Implants & Cosmetic Dentistry
Chester, MD Dentistry With Over Two Decades of Experience
Our mission is to provide professional, quality dental care for the entire family in a private and comfortable environment. We use the most current state-of-the-art technology to create beautiful, natural results so that our patients can freely smile and thrive with confidence.
Our Commitment to You
We aim to provide professional dental care for your whole family, in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment. Your comfort is a high priority, so we take a slow and gentle approach to ensure that any discomfort is kept to a minimum. For people who experience anxiety during dental visits, we offer several options for sedation dentistry.
We use state-of-the-art techniques for the benefit of both your oral health and your peace of mind
, with advanced technology that's less invasive and more effective. Our cosmetic procedures focus on creating beautiful natural results, for a gorgeous and authentic-looking smile.
As a family dentist, we accept children from the age of 3 and up. With our commitment to providing a low-stress experience, we're happy for parents to come into the operatory with their child. Our extensive experience with patients of all ages, as they age and dental needs evolve, makes the office of Pichada Honick, DDS PA
a leading Chester family dentist.
Our Dental Services include:
- A full range of preventative services, including dental and oral cancer examinations and cleaning, x-rays, nutritional counseling, and home care instruction.
- Your routine check-ups are more than just a cleaning; we also provide preventative services at every visit. Patients receive quick-releasing fluoride varnish treatment for enamel fortification, cavity prevention and tooth sensitivity.
- Oral, head, and neck cancer screening; including the use of ViziLite, an oral cancer testing procedure.
- Arestin, a periodontal antibiotic treatment that attacks oral bacteria in the gums, to kill infection at the source, thus preventing the need for gum surgery.
- Diagnodent, painless laser technology that can detect tooth decay in the early stages, reducing the need for invasive treatment of cavities thus preserving the integrity of the tooth.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures, including porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth colored fillings, and whitening systems.
- Dental implants and crowns for a single tooth, multiple teeth, and full arches, including the Nobel Biocare “Teeth in an Hour” procedure that allows implants and crowns to be placed in a single hour-long visit.
- Specialty services for TMJ pain and dysfunction.
- Botox and Juvederm for cosmetic enhancement using numbing techniques to ensure a painless experience.
With more than twenty years' worth of experience as a practicing dentist, Dr. Pichada Honick grew up in Chester before attending the University of Maryland Dental School. Now she has come full circle, by returning to the Chesapeake Bay area, and has set up her own family dental practice in the former home of one of her very first patients.
Dr. Honick's practice is family-oriented, and focuses not only on providing quality dental care, but also on providing education that empowers patients to make informed choices, and safeguard their own oral health.
For routine examinations or to discuss your cosmetic and restorative options, contact the office
to make an appointment with Dr. Honick.